5/30 - Grade A Truckery

Woe is he!
The poor truck driver that was waiting for me upon arrival at my workplace,
Woe is he!
For I am making him unload the plants in his faithful steed for it is not my job to,
And legally I may not do so,
Woe is he!
While he complains about back breaking labor,
I muse to myself about how he's the one who picked backside enlarging labor,
Woe is he!
For it must be difficult to sit on one's ass so long that it goes numb and you must shift in your seat,
Oh how difficult his plight, carrying tens of thousands of pounds in his giant metal bin,
While I must carry easily ten times what he is bitching at me about, daily,
Woe is he!
While he looks at me and says,
"Gee I'd hate to make you work hard"
Whilst I sit on the forklift waiting for him to quit bitching and work,
"You do know I get to move those 8 more times by hand before anyone buys them right?"
I throw it back in his face and show him I don't care for his whining,
It must be hard to do that job,
Oh wait,
I know because it is my job once he's done whinging at how hard it is,
Woe is he!

Also,
Truck Driver guy I see once a week,
Get fucked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy