27/30 - Huh?

Anytime I step back,
It's all I can say,
Huh?

How did I fall into liking someone like this,
So far away,
And how,
How is it that after talking so much,
For so long,
That is the only thing I really notice,
The only thing I could call a problem,

Everything else,
Seems too easy,
I'm waiting for the trap door,
I'm waiting for something that isn't an outside threat,
I'm waiting for an alarm that isn't coming,

I don't know what to do about it,
I normally would do something insane,
Irrational,
And stupid,
And completely ridiculous,

But you're over there,
And I can't,
I can't do the normal,
Stupid,
Leap of faith kind of thing,
That I would normally do,

You're amazing,
And this is me jumping up and down,
Wishing I had some way to show you,
That I think that,
Without just saying it,
Or writing it,
Again,
And again,
And again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy