22/30 - Another one of those nights

It's another one,
The kind of night where you can't write the itch in your veins out,
Where you feel too much pain for the moment,
Too many past decisions, pains, and regrets returning all at once,

I start things very easily,
Too quickly,
Without planning,
And lose it somewhere in the middle,
I don't finish much,

I should work on that,

Most of the time I can't understand my family,
Nights like tonight I do,
But I wonder how they do it,
Without an outlet,
Or trying to put things in them to make it feel better,

I can't possibly understand it,
I have no idea how I would deal with this,
Without being able to write,

No wonder we all seem nuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy