4/30 - What The Fuck!?

She calls me on her way home,
A lot,
I'm trying to ignore the subconscious significance of that,
But my brain won't let me let go of it,

She's eleven hundred some miles away,
That seems like a lot,
And it is,
But I find myself not caring about that,
Or that she's taller than me,
Or a lot of other things I would've been hung up on in the past,

There's a strange thing going on,
I can't ignore it,
I can't explain it,
All I can really do is keep following this line of interest,
And that interest keeps getting bigger,

We are both so similar it's often hilarious,
And comforting,

We are both so self deprecating that it's stupid,
And then we sling compliments at each other,

I have no clue what's going on,
I have no idea how I got here so soon after a lot of weird shit,
I feel like I've crossed over into my mid 20s,
That magical time where jobs, and women,
Come after you,
That magical time where you decide to get your shit together,
Or it gets itself together for you,

It's been a strange couple of weeks y'all,
But I'm gonna see where this shit ends up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy