19/30 - Out of stock

Seeing you is extremely difficult,
I'm still nervous before,

When you're around,
Everything is EXACTLY like it was,

I kind of hate it,
It would be so easy,

If it weren't so fucking difficult,

It's extremely hard to say no to you,
Especially when it's about you missing me,
And everything saying that implies,

I'm sorry I just stared at you by the door,
But anything else would have felt like a mistake,
Even if it was amazing in the moment,

Even letting you go feels like a mistake,
I hate that you feel like a mistake,
With what we've done to each other,

Because you're better than that,
And always will be,

You're beautiful,
It makes me feel small,

I miss you too,
But I can't continue to jump into something,
Not when I can only have it on pre-planned days off,
That's too hard on my circuitry,

You're hard on my circuitry,
In that you're amazing,
And at the same time,
So incredibly unavailable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy