2/30 - Lazy Daze


Days off from work are funny,
You say,
"I'm going to get shit done!" the night before,
And then you wake up,
And lay there,
And roll over,
And fall asleep for an hour without even realizing it,
And lay there,
And then get up,

Okay,
Now it's noon,
Good job,

Then you move a few feet,
Check in on the computer and the rest of the world,
Huh, Yeah?
Okay cool,
Then you say,
Maybe I'll just play one game,
3pm sets in,
You're still in your underwear,

You go to the kitchen,
Grab something to munch on,
Feed the caffiene beast,

5pm rolls around after youtube and assorted bullshit,
You then kind of let go of getting anything done,
You lament it for a minute,
Then you say,
"Fuck it, it's my day off,"

You've always got that other day off to work with,

Right?

Oh, what?

I work tomorrow?

Dammit, where are my goldfish crackers to make me feel better!?

I still haven't put pants on either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy