Dear Future Girlfriend,

Dear future girlfriend,

Know, that I am a little odd,
I walk around with my chest open and you can read whats on my heart,
My mind is a bit harder to make sense of,
I still don't know how I do it most days,

Know, that I will love you,
Ridiculously, but not religiously,
Religions make people do bad things,
Not that I don't want to do bad things with you,

Know, that when I get scared there isn't much sense involved,
The logic switch, gets flipped,
Off,
I run in the real world to keep genetics from making me run from things that matter,

Know, that I wear t-shirts with my favorite things on them,
Smiles like they belong there,
And only remove my hat for the rain,
Unless asked very nicely.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy