You Should Probably Know

You should probably know,

That the last one,
Left me like a black hole,
Black holes are just the universe gasping for light,
So for the last two years,
I've gone on a tirade,
Grabbing all the light I can,

I already feel like we're two binary stars,
That orbit each other,
Floating in our spaces,
Not sure where we fit,
But we're gonna get there,
And when we do,
Goddamn we're gonna shine,

I'm excited for the day,
The day we crash together,

I've got this funny feeling,
That with our interests,
Our christmas lists,
Are probably mirror images of each other,

You're definitely something,
Since you can make me grin like an idiot on command,
From two cities away,
Through cell phones,

And the time we've spent together was insane,
With the screaming, and the shouting,

And the robots,

Relax everyone,
It was a robotics competition,
And that shit get's crazy,

I don't know what it all is yet,
But I haven't ever been as excited about stars, black holes, or christmas lists,
As I have been about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy