You left me,
With this nasty after taste,
Betrayal with a hint of,
Silly boy,
That's me,
Silly,
For believing all that fuzzy shit we were slinging at each other,
Silly for thinking that the king of disaster had made something work,
Yet somehow you left and I felt like the jerk,

Just want you to know,
In case you ever read this,
Or find it when I'm famous,

You were just a distraction,
A moment floating in time,
That when I look back,
It was better then than now,
You've been demoted to a childhood memory,
Like a cartoon that isn't that good,
Or a toy thats just too simple now,
Nothing left of you,
But memories in my hurricane,
Living a life like you wanted sounds boring,
Sounds like everyone else,
And if you ever paid attention,
I am not everyone else,

Have fun in your predictable, political, no win scenario
I'm gonna go do what I do, and actually fix the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy