I don't know what to call this.

I'm crazier than you'll ever see coming,
I'm telling you so you have a chance at running,
I laugh when I'm not supposed to,
I feel when I don't want to,
I can't turn it off and I'm not sure I would,
Just understand sometimes I'll talk in riddles,
I'll want to write on the walls until they bleed,
But don't let me, then no one gets the deposit back,

I fall too hard and I fall too fast,
If we take a look back there's evidence in the past,
Not to say that's how I feel about you,
But, there's something about you that makes me smile,
Know now, that I take my heartache with two lumps of laughter,
I anticipate talking to you, and meeting you like there's no tomorrow,

I have no idea of what will come of "us",
But I like that we both feel comfortable already,
I like that I want to talk your ears off and that I have a feeling you would do the same,
Just to get in each others brains,

Look around and jump down into the deeper parts,
Into the parts of me that still have scars,
The visible ones, that burst and bleed on nights like this,
Where all I want is someone to laugh and cry and try something new with,
I want to take steps I'm terribly afraid of,
With someone who will help me figure out what I'm made for,






Yeah I'm writing to you, but it feels like writing to the moon,
Because I don't really know either of you,
I just have this feeling both of us would get along entirely too well,
As if that's a bad thing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely Hearts

Where my Brain Goes at the End of the Day

Fuck You Lucy